Thread: Punjab Educators Jobs 2013 Will Be Announced

Punjab Educators Jobs 2013 Will Be Announced

Punjab Educators Jobs 2013

Punjab Educators Jobs 2013 :Arts teacher will be appointed in 2013 on all vacant posts in schools of Punjab :- Punjab Education MinisterPunjab educators jobs 2013. We now have 146 ads within Punjab educators jobs 2013. teacher jobs in Punjab education department 2013. Punjab Educators Jobs 2013 all details avaialbe here for every one. At this page we will update all new informations about the Punjab Educators Jobs 2013. For more please stay here or click on link below for more further Punjab Educators Jobs 2013
    updates.

Click here For More Info

Last edited by faisee10001; 5th August 2013 at 11:51 AM.

2. There are still no educator job announced however the policy of recuritment for educators has been announced you can view the policy just visit
    Policy of recuritment for educators in punjab 2013

3. Yes last year it is recorded that about 25000 teachers were hired by the Government of Punjab this step is initiated by the Government of the Punjab and with the more efforts of the CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif..
    This year according the minister of Education Punjab Schools about 30, 000 teachers will be hired and the post are open in many districts as these Punjab Educator jobs will be in 36 different districts of the whole Punjab just to promote education at initial level and make sure that the quality education is reaching to every student of the Punjab.
    Punjab Educator Jobs 2013 is now announced so if you want to check more updates or want to download the application form then here on this page you will get all the information which you may need to know..

4. Your “consultant” to fight against KESC, SUI GAS or PTCL excess billings

Do you face high side billing from KESC, SUI GAS or PTCL. Due to lack of time or do not know how to lodge complain. I want to work as your “consultant” in order to lodge complain and fight on your behalf. Assured that my “consultant” policy UNIFORM to types of clients without any difference (such as respect & attention).

My consultant fees is very seasonable and I make practice to charges for each quarter in advance. Let’s try me for 1 quarter and give me chance how I work for your problem & issue, if satisfied than continue to avail my services

Individual Clients Rs.2,500
    Small Size Firms Rs. 4,500
    Large Size Firms Rs 7,500

• Offer to work on your behalf to fight against credit card wrong bill charged

Ashfaq Sharif, cell:0333-2131984, email :ashfaqsharifcute@gmail.com

• If you do not required my services than forward this information among your friends so please do not brake this circulation chain which will be great favor.