All Blog Entries

1. 15 Pakistani dramas you can't miss this year

Name:  1079727-drama-1460367631-503-640x480.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  50.0 KB

Name:  Cf1KPGaUsAAtpUC.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  47.7 KB

Looking for a good drama to watch? Tired of flicking through channels and trying to decipher which serial might be worth following? Fret not! We have compiled the ultimate list of Pakistani dramas that you shouldn’t miss. Bear in mind though, while most of these shows are already on air, there are some which are yet to premiere.

Hopefully our TV guide can save you the trouble of having ...
  2. Coherence–The need of the hour for ‪#‎Pakistan‬

What is coherence? The meaning of coherence is the normal, no warring condition of a nation, group of nations, or the world. We all have forgotten the meaning of this word. We are in modern era. The world is a lucrative fast one now, but we are still stuck for our sorting. Pakistan stands for unity, faith and discipline. We all have forgotten these words. We are sleeping as in the past. Who makes us awake? Now who tells us our intention? Our forefathers had given us an emerald peaceful and beautiful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Manto to Shyam — 'Lahore, Amritsar and Rawalpindi are all where they used to be'

The friendship between renowned writer Sadat Hasan Manto and movie star Shyam began with conversations at a staircase of the High Nest building on Lady Jamshedji Road in Mumbai sometime in the 1940s.

The bond between the two men led to perhaps the most poignant chapter in the book Stars From Another Sky, a translation from Urdu of Manto’s encounters and experiences of the Mumbai film world of the ’40s.

Also read: Literary genius Manto comes to life in much-awaited biopic ...
  4. Restore your balance: 9 holistic health strategies to optimise digestion

As a Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Energy Healer, I tend to naturally attract individuals with compromised digestion. I am frequently asked for ways people can heal their digestive systems naturally.

I decided to write this blog because I strongly believe that our digestive systems are truly our personal power centres.

Most modern day diseases correlate to diet and lifestyle behaviours that hamper digestion and are primary reasons for low self-esteem and powerlessness. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26 Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26

Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26 Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26

What is special in this Episode?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast