View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Manto to Shyam — 'Lahore, Amritsar and Rawalpindi are all where they used to be'

The friendship between renowned writer Sadat Hasan Manto and movie star Shyam began with conversations at a staircase of the High Nest building on Lady Jamshedji Road in Mumbai sometime in the 1940s.

The bond between the two men led to perhaps the most poignant chapter in the book Stars From Another Sky, a translation from Urdu of Manto’s encounters and experiences of the Mumbai film world of the ’40s.

Also read: Literary genius Manto comes to life in much-awaited biopic ...
  2. Restore your balance: 9 holistic health strategies to optimise digestion

As a Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Energy Healer, I tend to naturally attract individuals with compromised digestion. I am frequently asked for ways people can heal their digestive systems naturally.

I decided to write this blog because I strongly believe that our digestive systems are truly our personal power centres.

Most modern day diseases correlate to diet and lifestyle behaviours that hamper digestion and are primary reasons for low self-esteem and powerlessness. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26 Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26

Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26 Agar Ho Sakay To Episode 26

What is special in this Episode?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jobs In Pakistan

Pakistan most Papular jobs site is Bayrozgar.com they provide you the All best and fresh jobs information in all pakistan and Middle east here you get PHP jobs in Pakistan,IT jobs in Pakistan, HR jobs in Pakistan, Business jobs in Pakistan,Accounts jobs in Pakistan, Softwear Developer jobs in Pakistan, BuisnessAdvisor jobs in Pakistan, Bank jobs in Pakistan, Engineer Jobs in Pakistan, SEOjobs in Pakistan, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  5. Choosing between religion and justice in a Canadian court

Rania El-Alloul went to a courtroom in Montreal to get her car back after it was seized by the automobile insurance board, but the judge refused to hear the case because Rania wore a hijab. By no stretch of secular imagination, can such blatant anti-Muslim bigotry be excused.

For transparency’s sake, let me confess my position as a staunch supporter of the separation of religion from state affairs, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast